Monday, September 20, 2010

Hiking The Tandy Trails Not Thinking About Saloon Hopping With Elsie Hotpepper

Why did this mysterious pipe show up deep in the Tandy Hills today? The vertical pipe is by a creek where Fort Worth Water Workers had placed a culvert pipe, temporarily. That pipe was larger in diameter and length, than today's pipe, and had been removed weeks ago.

I thought I'd carry this new pipe up to the Tandy Shrine, which is where I parked today. But, it was too heavy. The pipe looks so odd and out of place in the picture, much more so than it did in person.

Maybe the new Tandy Hills Pipe was a hallucination. It's been that sort of day. But, if it was a hallucination it would not have ended up on my camera.

I spent all morning in San Antonio. I like that town. I think it may be my favorite Texas town.

I was out way too late last night, due to someone having a birthday and wanting me to go saloon hopping to celebrate.

No, it was not that notorious saloon hopper, Elsie Hotpepper, saloon hopping with me. It was another entity who forbids me to mention her name, or nickname on my blog.

I don't understand some people's paranoiac issues.

Anyway, way too much adult entertainment last night had me up late this morning. With a headache. That remains with me this afternoon. I thought hiking the salubrious Tandy Hills would fix me. But it didn't.

The next time someone wants me to go saloon hopping I am just going to say no.

1 comment:

Kentucky Fried Curtis said...

I don't understand some people's paranoiac issues.

I understand people's fear of cyberstalkers. I had one I called the Seattle shyster. She didn't scare me so much when I found out her siblings are fatty losers who went to a third rate school like the Western Washington Goat Breeding Academy or something like that. Maybe it was Central Washington? I don't know.