Monday, August 9, 2010

Wreaking Havoc With My Texas Routine With HOT Swimming

I am really jumbling up my predictable pattern this second Monday of August. Usually I take a picture of the morning coffee drinking view from my patio, blog the picture, and end the blogging by saying I'm going swimming now.

But this morning I decided to get real radical and take the morning patio view, then go swimming and after the swimming blog about the morning view from my patio.

This massive change in my routine feels absolutely liberating.

The temperature of the pool water was noticeably warmer than the air temperature this morning. This would be a good thing if the air temperature were 60. Or 70. But not when it's 82.

If we hit 100 today it will be the 9th day in a row, according to both the Dallas Morning News and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. In one of the local papers, well, the online version of one of the local papers, there was mention made of possible incoming storm in a few days. The Fort Worth Forecast below does not seem to indicate any possible incoming storming. Except for today.

No comments: