Monday, August 9, 2010

In Texas Looking At Photos Of The Woolley Wedding Of The Year

I was all prepared to attend the Woolley Wedding of the Year, but an invitation never arrived. I was so disappointed, because, like I think I said before, there are very few things I enjoy more than going to a wedding.

Especially if potential weather drama is involved.

And there was plenty of weather drama, apparently, in Western Washington, yesterday, with the first rain in awhile causing the roads to be slick and generate a lot of accidents.

I have not received any news as to how the weather treated yesterday's Woolley Wedding of the Year. But the new mother-in-law, Betty Jo Bouvier, did send me photos of the event to which I was not invited.

That is the bride, Elizabeth on the left, next to groom, Adam, and I believe that is the backside of Betty Jo we are seeing on the right. The photos had no captions so I can only guess about these things.

4 comments:

Betty Jo Bouvier said...

Durango, I hate that shot of me. It looks like I need to lose 20 pounds and in reality I only need to lose 9, now that I have already lost 4. You should have told me not to wear that dress. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was pleasant, not sunny but warm and overcast--no rain.

Durango said...

Betty Jo, that's a nice shot of you. If it weren't for your trademark ample derriere I would not have known it was you. Glad the weather cooperated.

MLK said...

I just love the termm "ample derriere"...what a gentleman!

Durango said...

MLK, Betty Jo doesn't mind hearing about her ample derriere because she knows in reality she is a dainty little thing. I agree, saying 'ample derriere' is far more gentlemanly that saying something like 'big butt.'