Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Wednesday HEAT Advisory For North Texas From The National Weather Service

The drinking morning coffee morning view looks cool this Ides of July Wednesday. And cool it slightly is, with the temperature in the chilly 70s.

But that won't last, the chilly I mean. The National Weather Service has issued a Heat Advisory for today, with the temperature in the high 90s made even hotter with the humidity making the temperature feel like it's in the 100s.

I won't be doing any noontime hiking today, even though I do so enjoy a good aerobic sauna. I'll be up in Hurst around noon.

I'm thinking I'll wait til the HOTTEST part of the day, somewhere in the 3 to 4 in the afternoon zone, to go spend an hour in the Texas natural sauna.

In the meantime, the sun has totally lit up the place. So, it is time for my morning swim.

No comments: