Thursday, July 15, 2010

Up Way Before July 15's Cracking Of Dawn In Texas

It was dark enough this morning to see stars twinkling when I stepped outside to take a picture of the view from my patio, way before the arrival of the July 15 sun.

I woke up around 4 and knew there was no more sleeping to be had.

Yesterday as I sat on a picnic table at Oakland Lake Park, looking out at peaceful Fosdic Lake, enjoying the chirping birds and the cicada symphony, I sketched out a lot of webpage stuff.

Being outdoors, enjoying Mother Nature, is very conducive to the creative process. Or so I have found. I think this may be part of the reason for my daily addiction to aerobicizing myself at places like the Tandy Hills. Which I will do today.

It is only 79, right now, at half past 5 in the morning. My windows are open. I suspect they will not be open for long. It is going to another HOT day, today, in the Fort.

No comments: