Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time Heals All Wounds & Wounds All Heels

I Googled "time heals all wounds" to find a webpage saying something like "Time Heals All Wounds Except Fatal Ones & Amputations."

Except for fatal wounds, which I have yet to suffer, I have found that time does heal all wounds.

And time really does wound all heels. That karma thing.

If you've never found yourself dealing with a heel in the form of a sociopath, consider yourself lucky.

A sociopath is very confusing. Part of being a sociopath is they learn so many strategies to cover their pathology. Til you figure out what you are dealing with, the confusion can leave the victim very unsettled.

And then comes a moment when there is total clarity and no confusion. At that moment the wound is healed. That is a good moment.

Totally switching subjects from sociopaths and their pathological lying ways, I got some surprising news, a few minutes ago. Without saying too much, suffice to say, someone in Washington is having a baby, who I did not expect to be in that condition.

And.

It's twins! Yikes!

I think I just heard thunder boom. A few minutes ago the National Weather Service put North Texas under a Flash Flood Alert through Thursday.

No comments: