Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gar The Texan's Labor Day Bachelor Pad Party

You are looking at an artist's rendering of Gar the Texan's pad in Flower Mound, Texas.

Between now and Labor Day rumor has it that Gar's pad will be turned into Gar the Texan's Bachelor Pad.

Gar has invited a herd of Winkites and Kermitics to stay at his Bachelor Pad over Labor Day Weekend.

I am just a bit sketchy as to why so many West Texans are coming all the way to Gar's Bachelor Pad in Flower Mound, from Wink and Kermit, on Labor Day Weekend.

I am guessing it has something to do with Gar the Texan's reputation for being a wild party boy when he is in bachelor mode, with Labor Day being the first holiday after Gar's return to bachelorhood.

I've invited myself to Gar's Labor Day Bachelor Pad Party.

The largest number of Winkites I have been around at once is two. I am a little worried about how well I'll manage to negotiate a couple dozen Winkites. I don't know if I've ever had social intercourse with a Kermitic. Well, I think, maybe, Gar the Texan might count. He moved from Kermit to Wink, if I remember right. I guess that would make him a partial Kermitic, with a heavy dose of Wink.

Near as I can tell the Queen of Wink is the one who organized Gar the Texan's Labor Day Bachelor Pad Party. The Queen of Wink is good at organizing things.

I'm assuming there will be adult libations and a poolside BBQ. Do we need to bring swimming suits? Or is skinny dipping the swimming mode at a Gar the Texan Bachelor Pad Pool Party?

I suppose those type details will be made plain when the Queen of Wink mails out the invites to Gar the Texan's Bachelor Pad Labor Day Weekend Pool Party.

2 comments:

Gar said...

I am worried about your artist's delusions.

The sketchiness is epidemic.

Durango said...

Gar, it seemed to me to be a pretty accurate artist's rendition of your Bachelor Party Pad. The only big difference I saw between reality and the artist's rendering is your actual pool looks bigger than the drawing.