Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yet One More HOT Day Hitting The Trails In Texas

I did not overheat hiking the Tandy Hills Trails, today, like I did yesterday. Today I remembered to take a picture. I feel compelled to document, via photos, my Tandy Hills Hiking.

We are looking north, in the picture, on a flat section of trail. As you can see it is not very smoggy today. We have not been getting those dire Level Orange Pollution Watch warnings lately.

When I got back here and checked my email I saw that Elsie Hotpepper wanted me to go out for lunch with her. I'm guessing Elsie is trying to make up for that horrendous Tuesday night debacle with the Hotpepper Peptomobile.

HOT temperatures really stifle my appetite. This must be why every summer I lose weight without trying to lose weight. The melting process has definitely begun. If I shrink into the 170s again I'll try and force myself to eat more.

I'm sort of jealous of all the people I see who seem to have absolutely no trouble putting on extra pounds. Then again, I have seen, up close and personal, the virtual garbage dump of bad stuff an obese person shoves in their mouth to maintain their ever bigger size, and I really don't want to go that route.

I guess I'll just have to learn to live with being perpetually skinny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you misspelled your title, Mr. Skinny