Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Afternoon Texas Thunder Booming

Around 3, this afternoon, thunder started booming again.

Last night's thunderstorm was the first in a long time. I don't remember the last time I heard Texas thunder boom two days in a row.

Due to a lot of trees, I do not have a very wide view of an incoming storm from inside my abode.

So, when the thunder started booming I went over to Miss Puerto Rico's balcony, hoping to get a picture of a lightning bolt.

But, while I continued to hear thunder booming, I saw no bolts. After about 10 minutes I gave up the hunt for an elusive lightning bolt.

But, as you can see from the view from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony, the sky was in stormy mode.

Now, an hour and a half later, coming up on 5, calm has returned. For now.

No comments: