Sunday, May 16, 2010

No Luck Fishing Fosdic Lake For Contaminated Seafood

I am the Duck Whisperer. The quackers are drawn to me for some reason. I think they think I'm a fellow waddling quacker.

I decided, just this morning, that I do not eat enough contaminated seafood. So, it seemed like a good idea to brave the extreme Sunday humidity and do some fishing in Fosdic Lake in Oakland Lake Park.

A guy on the opposite side of the lake was operating one of those big barrel Texas BBQs, putting off a lot of wood smoke that smelled really good.

When I tired of not catching any seafood I walked to the BBQ side of the lake and saw the vast array of meat products being BBQed.

This made me hungry, so I soon headed away from the lake and towards lunch. Sadly, there was no seafood in my lunch. Just Brown Rice, Stir-Fry Turkey & Vegetables with Duck Sauce. And Vietnamese Spring Rolls.

I wonder if the Fosdic Ducks are edible? They'd likely be good with Duck Sauce.

No comments: