Sunday, May 2, 2010

No Electricity Drives Me To Hiking The Tandy Hills

After a couple hours of no power I began to grow very agitated. No power really limits what you can do if what you do takes electricity.

I figured I'd hike the Tandy Hills til I got a call telling me the lights were back on.

As I hiked I pondered the worst case scenario, as in, what to do if the power does not come back on. I figured I'd put any perishables in Miss Puerto Rico's fridge for the duration.

But there was no need to go into doomsday mode, the power came back on.

I have no idea what today's Tandy Hills plant is. Is it a wildflower? A fruit? A vegetable? A lot of these things have been popping out in the past week.

Elsie Hotpepper just called, concerned that I'd gone absent from the blogging world. Elsie's quest to locate Ed Fitzgerald, by staking out Oscar's Pub, was to no avail.

I must get out of here again and go to the aforementioned Miss Puerto Rico's to help her do something with a valve. What, that means, I really have no idea.

2 comments:

twister said...

That's a yucca of some kind, is it not?

Don Young said...

Plany ID: Yucca.