Saturday, May 8, 2010

It Is Saturday May 8, A Day To Vote In Texas For Adrian Murray & John Basham

I think I'll go do me some voting today. I think the last time I did myself some voting was when I was one of the 6% of eligible Fort Worth voters who managed to be one of the 30% who did not vote to re-elect Fort Worth's corrupt, ethics challenged, conflicts of interest laden, sad excuse for a mayor, Mike Moncrief.

Today I'm hoping to be one of the over 51% of the 6% of eligible voters who vote for Adrian Murray and John Basham to replace Marty Leonard and Jim Lane on the Tarrant Regional Water Board.

I think I'll go to a Poll Party tonight. That's where a group eagerly awaits the election returns.

In the meantime, before Poll Partying and after voting, I think I'll have myself some peaceful time at the Tandy Hills Natural Sanatorium Area.

And, by tomorrow morning, my pool should be filled and ready for a return to swimming. It's about time. The lack of my morning pool time has made me unusually grumpy.

4 comments:

Steve A said...

Did you hear the radio interview yesterday on 660AM?

Durango said...

The interview on KERA? That one can be heard by going here...

http://startelegraph.blogspot.com/2010/05/trwd-election-keras-shelley-kofler.html

...and clicking on a link.

Steve A said...

No, this one was on KSKY on the Wells Report, on Friday, just after 6PM. I think they were talking with Adrian Murray. I think the host was surprised to learn that ALL of the current Board members are clients of the same consultant group.

Anonymous said...

Steve A is correct.