Tuesday, May 4, 2010

7th Haven Fort Worth Crazy Naked Person Job Opening


My best new news source, C.D. Conn, she being who told me about the Naked Billboard Man who was terrorizing Fort Worth's Cultural District Zone yesterday, just now sent me this picture advertising a job opening.

I assume 7th Haven is on Seventh Avenue, somewhere in the aforementioned Cultural District. That goofily named district is changing and growing so fast I'm way behind on knowing what's there.

I wonder how much 7th Haven is willing to pay to someone willing to be a Crazy Naked Person on their sign? I would not mind working on my all over tan if the pay were sufficient.

We are back under a bright blue sky, again, here in my zone of North Texas.

I guess I'll go work on my tan on the aptly named Tandy Hills in a bit. I don't think it rained enough to have created a muddy problem on the hills.

No comments: