Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Worn Out At 5 In The Afternoon By Dreary Fort Worth Rain & Last Night's Mattress Flouncing.

It is a bit past 5.

I've had me a day. My eyes are bleary and I'm feeling a bit light-headed. I had a bad bout of insomnia last night. I think I'm operating on about 2 hours sleep.

Gave up trying to sleep and got up around 6. Did my regular routine. Pool cool, hot tub hot.

North to Grapevine at noon, rain started on the way back here.

You can see the dreary rain through my windshield, around 4 this afternoon, with my windshield wiper slapping time on the lower right corner.

The current bout of extreme wetness is scheduled to end sometime tomorrow.

Where was I going during this slick rainstorm? The drugstore, for some drugs, sleeping pills. I'm going to knock myself out, tonight, rather than have a repeat of last night's exercise in mattress flouncing.

Mattress flouncing? Excuse me. I'm tired. But that made sense to me when I thought it. Not so much when I typed it. Too tired to change it.

No comments: