Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting Fatter Next Thursday At Fort Worth's Cowtown Diner Eating The World's Biggest Chicken-Fried Steak

Next Thursday after the Carter Avenue Rescue Operation rally to support Steve Doeung in his Battle against Chesapeake Energy is over, you can mosey a bit further south on Main Street and support me.

At the Cowtown Diner, a new downtown Fort Worth eatery, where I will be attempting the Full O' Bull menu option.

64 ounces of chicken-fried steak, 6 pounds of mashed potatoes, along with 10 slices of Texas toast.

The Full O' Bull comes on a dish the size of an extra large pizza pan. If I finish the platter I get all that bull for free, plus an "I came to Cowtown Diner Hungry and Left Full O' Bull" t-shirt.

If I don't finish the bull platter it will cost me $69.95. I don't know if that includes tax and tip.

What is the liability of the Cowtown Diner if I keel over with a heart attack? Or burst my internal plumbing? I estimate there are 10-11,000 calories in this little dinner. I have been trying to amp up my calorie intake as part of my weighing 300 pounds by the time I'm 30 goal.

The Cowtown Diner's Full O' Bull is not an original idea. A restaurant in Amarillo, the Big Texan Steak Ranch, has been helping Texans get fatter for years. At the Big Texan Steak Ranch you have an hour to eat a 72 ounce steak dinner. I don't know what the trimmings are. Over 35,000 have tried, with over 7,000 succeeding at not having to pay $50 for the big steak.

See you next Thursday!

1 comment:

some dude said...

Here is a video of the Cowtown Diner's world's largest chicken fried steak if you're interested:

http://www.thrillist.com/dallas/cowtown-diners-full-o-bull-platter