Saturday, January 16, 2010

Miss Puerto Rico Has Not Phoned Home To Texas Since Haiti Earthquake

That is the 4 in the afternoon view from Miss Puerto Rico's this 3rd Saturday of the New Year.

That is an ominous looking sky.

I don't think I am doing a very good job of cat sitting Miss Puerto Rico's cat, Tasha. The little beast doesn't seem to be eating.

I was instructed to give Tasha only 3, no more, of her special highly fattening treats. She eats those, so since she does not seem to be eating much out of her food bowl, I've been giving her more than the prescribed 3 units of the special fattening treat.

I have not heard from Miss Puerto Rico since her first day on the island. Puerto Rico is very close to Haiti. I have no idea if anything to do with Haiti is why Miss PR has been incommunicado.

Miss PR is back on the island to deal with some relative issues and had told me she would need to call every day to vent, so that the madness did not cause her a meltdown. I was not looking forward to those calls and likely would have let them go to voice mail.

On a totally unrelated subject that relates to today. I went swimming this morning, once more for the longest duration of the new year. That will likely continue to be the pattern until we go back into a Deep Freeze again.

No comments: