Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leo the Lion In Texas

Alma, the Songbird of the Texas Gulf Coast, currently singing at various venues in the Port Aransas area, regularly emails me good stuff.

Among the good stuff today was a picture of the latest airport security method. It was a photo of dozens of people totally sans clothes, going quickly through security. I won't be sharing that photo with you, because this is a G-Rated blog.

Sometimes Alma sends me things with one of those "you must send this to 5 people" type warnings, lest something bad happens. Like one today, called ACCURATE 2010 HOROSCOPE. This one warned that this is the real deal, not to be ignored, that if I did ignore it I would start having horrible days, starting tomorrow.

And then there was a list of how much good luck I would earn by forwarding the email to a certain number of people. Like 1-3 gets me 1 minute of luck, 33-37 gets me 1 year of good luck, while 38 or more gets me a very lucky life.

So, I looked at what was said about my sign, that being LEO. It was uncanny. I used to know an Idiot Savant who spent way too much time thinking and talking about astrology. Maybe I should not be so dismissive.

Leo the Lion

Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Usually happy, but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A Leo's problem becomes everyone's problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

Well, I did not forward this, but I did put it in a blog, does that save me from the 7 years of bad luck? I hope so.

4 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'd like to find out if some of those qualities in your horoscope are accurate.

Durango said...

CT2---
Which qualities are you wanting to qualify? I have references if that'd help.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'm thinking that the qualities I'd like verification of can only be verified by myself, so, I'm not interested in references at this time. :)

Durango said...

CT2---
Well, if there is any way I can help you with your verification quest, let me know.