Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Foggy Drive To D/FW Airport

That is the foggy dawn view from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony this morning. I don't like driving in fog. It was foggy this morning at 5 on the way to D/FW Airport to deliver Miss Puerto Rico to an airplane.

There were no incidents, this time, that required jail time. What a relief.

But, at 5 in the morning there were humongous semi-trucks pulling extra long trailers. For about 5 miles I was stuck in a convoy of them. It was like being in a Convoy Canyon. Not good to mix in with fog.

My hacked websites have now been de-hacked and infection free, near as I can tell. I have yet to learn what the injected unauthorized code was supposed to do. Or why this happened again.

I just chalk it up to just one more thing to deal with in this hell I am living in Texas.

1 comment:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'm driving to the Midland Airport on Thursday, but not to catch a flight, but to pick up a rental car.