Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Disconnected World Of Durango Jones In Texas

The following was written last night when I was lamenting my world without an Internet connection. This morning I am back at Miss Puerto Rico's and connected...

I am still without an Internet connection in my abode. This is like when the water is turned off or the power goes out. You don't realize how much you use something until it is gone. Two seconds ago I was trying to think of a word and thought I'll just Google it. Doesn't happen without an Internet connection.

I am cut off from email. I can't blog. I can't read a blog. I can't Tweet. I can't read Twitter. I can't read news. I can't Scrabble on Facebook. I can't check my Google Account.

I am so forlorn suffering through this hell I am living.

I don't even know how cold it is, or if some impending weather disaster is about to zap me, because my Internet connection is not working.

How did people ever live without an Internet connection?

No comments: