Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Cold October Sunday Morning In Texas

It was 47 when I got in the water this Sunday October morning. The water was warmer than the air. The coldness made my sore thumb feel better. That's a good thing. I don't like having a sore thumb. It makes typing difficult and the mousing painful.

Twitter is not working this morning. I'm guessing the Twitter servers are being attacked. Google's Blogger is acting up this morning, too.

The last time Twitter was attacked, Facebook was attacked on the same day. Facebook seems to be working fine this morning.

I just heard from my therapist, Dr. L.C. that she is having a bad weekend. So, I didn't want to burden her more by asking what she can do for my sore thumb.

Today is the last day of the Texas State Fair in Dallas. Yesterday at the Cotton Bowl at Fair Park, which is where the State Fair of Texas takes place, Texas beat Oklahoma in the annual Red River Rivalry football game. Apparently this has been going on for years, I believe Oklahoma comes down from Norman and Texas comes up from Austin to meet on neutral ground in Dallas.

I have no clue what I'm going to do today. I'm lost, lost I tell you, without Twitter.

No comments: