Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Being Skinny While Dipping In Real Cold Water

It got down to 51 this morning. I've learned when the day's temperature stays in the 50 degree range that outdoor water quickly matches that temperature. If the day gets into the 70s and the night in the 50s the water temperature is not bracing.

This morning it was bracing. Very bracing. As you can see it was very dark when I decided to get very cold. I decided to go dipping skinny so I'd have a dry swimsuit to put on when I got out of the water. That plan worked as there was not too much out of control shivering when I got out of the pool.

When I got back to my climate controlled zone I turned on the heat for the first time since last winter.

I got a new web host yesterday. Every previous time I've switched hosts I have been quickly able to upload files. This time the account was not set up correctly. I was on the phone way too much yesterday with my soon to be ex-host and am procrastinating calling the new host.

I might as well get it over with. Wish me luck.

No comments: