Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Blue Sky Of Texas Has Returned

The sun has been missing for so long I'd slipped into a Seasonally Affected Disorder Depression from the Tropical Depression that had been stuck over head since last Friday.

Suddenly, this afternoon, the gray lifted and the place got all bright again. The return of the sun does not seem to be heating up the place too much. Right now it is only 78 out there. So, I'm keeping the windows open. For now.

I did not go swimming early this morning. I didn't feel like it.

I did venture out into the gray gloom about noon to find Village Creek Natural Historic Area closed due to a flooding Village Creek. I did not check out the flooding Village Creek. That would have required a couple mile detour just to see some extra water, the likes of which I have seen before.

I checked out San Manuel, Arizona today. Interesting town.

2 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

What was interesting about San Manuel?

Durango said...

I had never heard of the horrible Camp Grant
Massacre
that took place nearby. I find learning something I'd not known to be interesting.