Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adolf Hitler Comes Back To Life To Attack Obama For Encouraging School Kids



I saw this Hitler YouTube video on Texas Sharon's blog and felt compelled to share. It is quite amusing. Well, amusing if you've been thinking the right wingers have gone into nutjob land with their bizarre over reaction to President Obama's TV speech to school kids where he had the audacity to suggest that kids work hard to do well in school.

I first heard the nutjobbers acting all wacky doodle over this earlier in the week on the Mark Davis' WBAP radio talk show. He was acting all livid. I could not figure out what Obama was going to do in schools that had Davis so outraged. I had to wait til I got back here and look at Fox News online and eventually deduced that it was the seemingly innocuous TV talk to kids that had Davis foaming at the mouth.

Anyway, the above YouTube video nails the absurdity of making so much ado about something so minor.

2 comments:

Stenotrophomonas said...

That was fun. I thought someone had gone to a lot of trouble and then found out:
http://www.showbizcafe.com/en/news/adolf-hitler-picks-a-bone-with-tarantino-and-cameron/1748

Apparently there are now 494 hits on a "Hitler finds out" YouTube search.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'd love for President Obama to come out to where I teach...the encouragement would surely do our boys a bit o' good.

Wasn't that video a hoot?!