Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ryan Seacrest Is Following Me

I have had me a day. In the late afternoon I suffered some absurd bureaucratic nonsense that was brain numbing. I can't describe it because I'd just get all agitated again. Suffice to say, eventually I solved the problem.

Earlier today I got an email from Twitter telling me that Ryan Seacrest is now one of my Twitter followers. I have never had a follower, as far as I know, who makes a minimum of $15 million a year.

A couple days ago, on my TV blog, I had blogged about Ryan Seacrest and the ridiculous amount of money American Idol pays him. Then this morning I Twittered about that blogging, which is what I think led to Ryan becoming one of my ardent Twitter followers.

After Ryan became one of my followers I became one of his. He has some good Tweeting on his Twitter page. I don't know how he finds the time. From one of Ryan's Tweets I got great TV Blog material about crazy Kim from The Real Housewives of Atlanta. As soon as I read it I knew I had to blog it. Those Atlanta Housewives keep my TV Blog on fire.

So, that's been my day, so far, dealing with fascist nutcases and having Ryan Seacrest following me. That and I had a virtual trip to Walla Walla to smell the onions with my favorite Scrabbler.

No comments: