Monday, August 17, 2009

Brad Pitt And Me With Yet One More Thing In Common

Brad Pitt and I have a lot in common. And now it seems you can add joining the epidemic of going willingly bald to the list. Although I don't quite know the technique to get to the totally bald point. I suppose I could infosearch for that valuable information.

In that Ghost Rider book I think I mentioned that I'm reading, that the Queen of Wink sent me, well, today I learned that the author of that book, Neil Peart, also the drummer for the Canadian rock band that calls itself Rush, on the 1st of July (me being a boy who grew up near the Canadian border, knows July 1 is Canada Day), well, on that day, every year, Neil Peart has his one and only haircut of the year, shaving himself bald and then letting it grow back til the next Canada Day.

Fourth of July has come and gone for the year, but I think I'll adopt this one haircut a year plan, starting next 4th of July. By then I should have been able to learn how to achieve the totally bald deal. I hope I don't have to buy new tools.

My therapist, Dr. L.C., is ailing with a bad case of dizzy. I hope she's feeling better soon. A lot depends on her not being dizzy.

3 comments:

Steve A said...

So, is the photo Brad or you?

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Hope the good Doctor is feeling better, and I like your once a year haircut plan. Saves money, start of a really kewel tradition and it could be quite liberating every year when going au natural...you could make it a two for one...bald skinny dipping! That could be a whole lotta fun!

Durango said...

Steve A----It gets hard to tell, but I am pretty sure the photo on this blogging is Brad.

CT2---The doctor is still resting.