Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mysterious Fort Worth Rain & Rogue TABC Agents

Unbeknownst to me, it must have rained last night, because, as you can see, my pool is almost overflowing this morning. I was in it last night, about 9, and at that point it was no where near overflowing.

I've never seen it this full, even after a multi-inch downpour that turned my nearest street into a river with rapids.

I figured when I checked the weather reports I would learn it deluged here last night to the tune of many inches. But everywhere I looked I saw zero precipitation recorded.

I was out of here real early to get eggs. I saw a few, small puddles, but mostly everything looks dry. There sure are no signs anywhere else, but the flooded pool that we had a lot of rain last night.

I have not heard from the Haltom City Flood Monitor this morning. This could mean she was up real late monitoring her rising creek. I'm hoping she can solve the mystery of my flooding pool.

In the meantime, it is Saturday, this is a go on a hike day. Usually hiking the Tandy Hills. I don't know if I'm ready to make a foray deeper into the Nazi-controlled area and risk another confrontation with the Fort Worth Gestapo.

Speaking of which, when I was in the grocery store I saw the Dallas paper making mention of the pressure on Fort Worth to do something to address the problem with their rogue SS troops terrorizing innocent citizens. The guy who heads the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, aka TABC, now says his agents had no business invading the Rainbow Lounge in cahoots with a squad of Fort Worth Gestapo Agents, that there had been no complaints, that there was absolutely no reason for the armed assault on innocent citizens.

No comments: