Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Morning Twittering Texas Blues

I've decided that Twitter is beyond the capacity of my ability to comprehend. This morning I found myself with several new followers. All trying to sell something in one way or the other. I'm thinking this Twitter thing is one of those things where I will continue to fail to see the point.

Like what is the fascination with text messaging? What's wrong with talking on the phone? That seems so much easier. Sending photos via the phone, that I get. My dad is both a texting wizard and a phone photo taker and sender. I have my phone set to not receive incoming photos. Instead, I get a weird text message directing to me to an AT & T web address where I enter a password and get to view a little itsy bitsy version of the phone photo. I bothered to do this one time only.

I got up real early again. As in some time after 4. It rained overnight and got chilly. It is half past 9 and only 75 out there. I got a message this morning from a Washingtonian all hot and bothered because it got to 81, making everyone miserable, sweaty messes.

Due to the cloud cover it was extra dark in the pool, as you can see from the photo. Every time I see these taken-in-the-dark photos it reminds me of that infamous Paris Hilton video. I don't know why.

Due to the rain I am avoiding the Tandy Hills today. Instead I'm going to go to Arlington, to Veterans Park and the Hong Kong Market in Chinatown. I am out of Sweet Chili Sauce. I am sort of addicted to the stuff.

No comments: