Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Sunny Sunday in Texas

That's the Sunday morning view from my computer room window. Unlike yesterday's foggy dark gray, blue sky has returned, just in time to prevent another outbreak of SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder).

Which means I was wearing my sunglasses during this morning's swim.

Yesterday about 5 pm WeatherBug started chirping with a National Weather Service storm warning, saying a line of Thunderstorms was advancing on the D/FW Metroplex from the west, with big hail and winds up to 7o mph. But, nothing happened here. Not a drop of rain, gust of wind or streak of lightning.

I think I'll pedal my bike on the Trinity Trails today. Maybe going all the way from Gateway Park to the Stockyards. Yeah, that sounds fun.

1 comment:

twister said...

Take pictures, lotsa pictures.