Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Cold Gray Winter Day In Texas

That is the dismal view out of my computer room window, this morning, coming up on 10.

Today's predicted high is 38. Today's predicted low is 38. I don't recollect ever seeing the predicted high and low being the same before.

No wonder I've fallen into the worst bout of SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder) since last summer in frigid Tacoma.

This bout of SAD is so BAD that I've not been outside in over 24 hours, except to pick the paper up off my front porch.

About 10 last night the power was knocked out for about 10 minutes for no obvious reason. It wasn't windy, there was no lightning striking.

Blue sky is scheduled to return by Sunday.

In the meantime I'm going to make myself go to Arlington, to go to Fry's Electronics to get a digital recording device and go somewhere for Mexican food for lunch. Mexican food is a good antidote for SAD. Especially if the salsa is HOT.

No comments: