Monday, February 9, 2009

What Is The Point Of Lake Worth?

Yesterday, that being Sunday, the weather was not conducive to my hoped for bike ride. Overnight we had a lot of wind and rain, with the wind knocking out power for thousands, here in the D/FW Metroplex.

Yesterday, some time between 3 and 4, against my better judgment, I was convinced that it would be fun to go to Happy Hour at The Point on Lake Worth for burgers, and, well, Happy Hour.

Happy Hour lasts all day, Sunday, at The Point. I am not used to libations in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday. This morning I have a headache.

I had not been to The Point in a long time. I used to go there quite frequently. I like the outdoor patio and the view.

The burgers are good. So are the catfish, fries and onion rings. The Point is a bit tricky to find, if you are wanting to go there. It is in Fort Worth, at the south end of Lake Worth, near the Lockheed plant's west side, at 1349 Bomber Plant Road. Actually, The Point is at the end of Bomber Plant Road.

No comments: