Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Texas Survivor

Like I've said before, Alma, the Songbird of the South, performing now on the Texas Gulf Coast at Port Aransas, regularly sends me funny stuff.

One of this morning's crop of funny stuff was one I think I've seen before, I think, but it freshly amused me.

And so I'm sharing....

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled---

"Survivor, Texas Style."

The contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville.

They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo.

From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay," "I Love the Dixie Chicks," "Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama," " George Strait Sucks," "Hillary in 2012" and "I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one who makes it back to Dallas alive wins.

No comments: