Sunday, December 14, 2008

Swimming Under Windy Sunday Clouds in North Texas

It has been windy for over 24 hours here in North Texas. This morning when I was in the pool I looked up to see a very strange and beautiful Sunday morning sky.

The wind was pushing low level wispy clouds at a high speed. There were more clouds much higher in the sky, apparently above the wind, because the high clouds did not appear to be moving.

This created a very unique 3-D effect. While I was looking up 3 jets heading to or away from D/FW Airport added to the odd movement in the sky.

It was all quite hypnotic. So, when I finished swimming and hot tubbing I got my video camera to see if it would be able to capture the beautiful Sunday morning Texas sky. Sadly, the video doesn't do justice to what my eye was seeing. But it comes close...


No comments: