Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's A Cold Day In North Texas

The first Norther is blowing in from the Central Plains this afternoon, here in North Texas, making it bone chilling cold out there. And windy.

I've not been this cold since I was up in Tacoma in August.

Yesterday it got into the mid 80s. At midnight it was 75. By the time I went swimming, early this morning, it was 69.

Now, at 3 in the afternoon we are at 52 and falling fast. Heading to a low of 45 tonight. I won't be going swimming in the morning. Not due to the cold. Instead, due to the pool having its regularly scheduled treatment.

The photo is my stormy balcony view this afternoon. Lightning may be striking as the afternoon progresses. I like it when that happens. As long as none of my electronic stuff gets zapped.

No comments: