Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unstoppable Woman

I'll be talking to an Unstoppable Woman named Dina Moor today. She's organizing an Unstoppable Women Conference to be held in Plano in November. Plano is a northern suburb of Dallas. Near where Southfork Ranch is where J.R. Ewing used to pretend to live, along with his Unstoppable Woman wife, Sue Ellen.

Laura Bush will be at the Unstoppable Women Conference, either in person or via video.

So, why am I talking to this Unstoppable Woman? Well, last year I made a website for her, so she could promote her books and other Unstoppable Women. Apparently I'm going to be adding new stuff to the website to promote the upcoming Unstoppable Women Conference. The details have been confusing via email, hence the in person Unstoppable Woman contact today.

I've known a few Unstoppable Women. I've also known a few I wish I could stop.

No comments: