Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Swimming Pool Cool Skinny Dipping

Fall seems to have fallen early here in Texas. It's only 71 outside right now. I've got the windows open. No A/C running.

Ever since I got back from the frigid Pacific Northwest I've been enjoying swimming at a new time. As in early. Before any eyes arrive to ogle me. I hate being ogled.

I figure I've got maybe 3 to 4 weeks to go before the pool becomes too cool. I hate it when that happens. Then it's clear til next March or early April that it warms up enough to be swim-worthy.

Last night, late, someone with good powers of persuasion convinced me to go swimming. It was a scenario similar to that in the video below. But without the beer drinkers. I enjoy living in Texas.

2 comments:

Lauri Evans said...

That's hilarious...I just about spit my coffee all over my lap top!
It's cooler here in Georgia as well...thank goodness!!!
One question...speedo or trunks?
ox lulu

Durango said...

Speedo or trunks? Trunks. Sometimes neither.