Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin Convention Speech

It is way past my bedtime. But like I said earlier today, as God was my witness, I was determined to remain awake long enough to watch Sarah Palin give her acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention.

I have successfully completed that task.

I am now a Sarah Palin fan.

I'm fickle, very fickle, but unless there is a major screw up I'll likely vote for John and Sarah instead of Barack and Joe. If only Barack had picked someone more interesting than Joe. Like a Dem version of Sarah. If one exists. My little sister was available. But she doesn't have as interesting a family as Sarah. She has poodles instead of kids. And an obsession with overwatering tomatoes.

Several watchable speeches tonight. Mike Huckabee was good. Rudy Gulianni was good. It was all good. Cindy's lime green dress was something I've not seen on a First Lady before.

I'm ready now for a cute Vice-President. But right now it's bedtime. Opinions likely to alter with daylight.

2 comments:

Lauri Evans said...

SHE ROCKS! what an inspiring speech! And I LOVE Cindy McCain! Her interview with CNN yesterday was spot-on. Very savvy and very much tuned into things!
ox lulu

Anonymous said...

Good gawd - you've been in Texas too long. Have you lost your frickin mind?