Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Dallas Cowboy Stadium Photo

Yesterday I was at the Super Wal-Mart across the street from the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium, for the first time in months.

So, I took a picture or two. The stadium has gotten huge looking. I should have taken a picture of the view from the east side. That really showed the size of the thing.

It looks like the roof is done. Glass is being installed on the sides. It's all very shiny and bright. The seats are being installed. I don't know what that big yellow and white rectangle thing is. I'm guessing it's some sort of electronic sign or maybe a giant video screen. I don't know why they'd want a giant video screen pointing towards Wal-Mart though.

Dozens of lawsuits, brought by people who believe their homes were stolen from them by the City of Arlington and Jerry Jones, continue to move forward.

No comments: