Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike In Fort Worth Video

Hurricane Ike has been blowing and dropping rain for hours today. If you didn't know it was a hurricane you would think it was just any old regular rainstorm with a little wind. That goes on all day long.

So, about 5 or so I decided to go over to Miss Puerto Rico's and see if I could get some windy video. That didn't work out so well.

So, I decided to take a short drive. To the Post Office. It's a short distance away. So, the video below starts at my local Post Office and then I head back towards where I am now. On the way I went through the Albertsons parking lot and remarked that as long as I've lived here I've never driven through the Albertsons parking lot and not seen at least one obese Texan.

The video below ends with the windy view from the aforementioned Miss Puerto Rico's.


No comments: