Friday, May 2, 2008

JFK Assassination Anniversary

Yes. I know it isn't November 22. But I'm busy doing something that requires me to concentrate my limited brainpower, so I've got not enough mental bandwidth to think of anything to blog about. But, my YouTube videos now seem to work just fine in this Blog.

Back in 2003 I went to Dealey Plaza in Dallas for the 40th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination. This event drew a huge crowd, as you will see in the video. Many very moving and very odd things occurred during this event, the most macabre being police arriving in riot gear just as the moment marking the firing of the sniper's gun arrived, diverting everyone's attention. I did not catch the police on video, I had my digital camera out when they arrived. You can see the police and more photos from that day by going to my Eyes on Texas website. And below you can watch the video I took that day.

No comments: